- Category: Tool Processing Reports
Processing Domain a.ns.apple.com on 04/10/2020 13:52:44
- This tool is available free to use at GENSupport
- Help and Support for your DNS or HTTP issues available on our Forum
- Whenever you see a clicking on it will take you to more help
- The version of the data model that was used in this report is 1.008
- The version that produced this report is 1.023b
Processing DNS Records
Here we check the basic functioning and security of your DNS
- Zone Queries 4 Record Types and 13 Records Found
- Zone Transfer Failed
- Zone Dump
- a.ns.apple.com. TTL 74720 2620:149:ae0:0:0:0:0:53
- b.ns.apple.com. TTL 854 2620:149:ae7:0:0:0:0:53
- c.ns.apple.com. TTL 10157 2620:171:800:714:0:0:0:1
- d.ns.apple.com. TTL 10924 2620:171:801:714:0:0:0:1
- a.ns.apple.com. TTL 78119 220.127.116.11
- b.ns.apple.com. TTL 1945 18.104.22.168
- c.ns.apple.com. TTL 2991 22.214.171.124
- d.ns.apple.com. TTL 4146 126.96.36.199
- apple.com. TTL 166 nserver.apple.com. hostmaster.apple.com. 2010120084 900 900 2016000 14400
- apple.com. TTL 20765 a.ns.apple.com.
- apple.com. TTL 20765 b.ns.apple.com.
- apple.com. TTL 20765 c.ns.apple.com.
- apple.com. TTL 20765 d.ns.apple.com.
Here we check the setup of your nameservers. All nameservers on your domain should be listed in the zone and returned in an ANY query along with corresponding A and/or AAAA records resolving their address.
- All Name Servers on Different Subnets
Processing 0 TXT Records
Processing 0 MX (Mail Exchanger) Records
These Records determine the servers (mail servers) responsible for handling your incomming email. Each service is given a priority and they will be used in that order. If all the priorities are the same then they will be used in a round-robin fashion
Processing 0 CNAME (Alias) Records
These records are aliases making one hostname relate to another. These are often used to match hosts back to clusters or internal referencs that may change.
Processing 4 A (IPv4 Address) Records
These records define the IP Addresse(s) of the servers responsible for hosting your webiste and other resouces on your domain. The www record is the most common one and will be used to identify your website address
- Host: a.ns.apple.com. = IP: [188.8.131.52] Valid Reachable (9.03ms)
- Host: b.ns.apple.com. = IP: [184.108.40.206] Valid Reachable (9.254ms)
- Host: c.ns.apple.com. = IP: [220.127.116.11] Valid Reachable (9.519ms)
- Host: d.ns.apple.com. = IP: [18.104.22.168] Valid Reachable (8.693ms)
Processing AAAA (IPv6 Address) Records
These records define the IP Addresse(s) of the servers responsible for hosting your webiste and other resouces on your domain
- Host: a.ns.apple.com. = IP: [2620:149:ae0:0:0:0:0:53] Valid
- Host: b.ns.apple.com. = IP: [2620:149:ae7:0:0:0:0:53] Valid
- Host: c.ns.apple.com. = IP: [2620:171:800:714:0:0:0:1] Valid
- Host: d.ns.apple.com. = IP: [2620:171:801:714:0:0:0:1] Valid
Processing Domain Public Records
- We have been unable to find the website IP from the zone
- Unable to find an address for the website even after additional lookupsNo Website Found - There is no www address record in your domain's zone
- Performance Profile
- DNS Lookups : 0.08 seconds
- DNS Folding/Unfolding : 0.00 seconds
- DNS Nameserver Checks : 0.00 seconds
- DNS TXT Records : 0.00 seconds
- DNS MX Records : 0.00 seconds
- DNS CNAME : 0.00 seconds
- DNS Address : 0.07 seconds
The process is now completed and the results are shown above. The raw processing data is available HERE. Please take a moment to consider each test and its response. DNS, SMTP and HTTP are not simple protocols and it is way beyond the scope of this tool to suggest improvements, but you are welcome to request assistance via our Forum.